Compact design with small footprint
Enjoy a variety of functions from scanning and copying to connectivity applications such as Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint, Epson Connect, and Epson Smart Panel. Epson introduced the Epson EcoTank L3556, pushing inkjet printing costs to new lows and enjoying the same quality prints. Epson EcoTank is the most suitable for high print volume users, printing cost of a black page is as low as $0.01 while the printing cost of a colour page is as low as $0.04 which is extremely cost-effective. EcoTank L3556 built-in wireless features, can be connected to the Tablet PC and smartphone for wireless printing.
- 3-in-1 with WiFi: Print / Copy / Scan
- Ink: 4-colour high-yield ink bottles of up to 4,300 pages (black) & 7,300 pages (colour)4 This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges and bottles. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
- ISO Print Speed: Black: 15 ISO ipm†; Colour: 8 ISO ipm†
- Support Epson Smart Panel, AirPrint
- Warranty: 1-year Onsite Warranty (Includes printhead)
|Function||3 in 1||3 in 1||3 in 1||4 in 1||4 in 1|
|Cost per Page
|HK$0.01/ HK$0.03||HK$0.01/ HK$0.03||HK$0.01/ HK$0.03||HK$0.01/ HK$0.03||HK$0.01/ HK$0.03|
*All of the printers above supports Epson Smart Panel app operation, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct
*All of the printers includes 1 year on-site warrenty, EcoTank L6290 includes 2 years on-site warrenty. Ink heads are included.
 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
 Based on suggested retail price at Epson eshop.
 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com.hk/epson-connect for a list of Epson Connect-enabled printers and compatible devices and apps.
 Ink yields are based on Epson original methodology from print simulation of ISO/IEC 24712 test pattern. Ink yields vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink colour. During the initial printer setup, a certain amount of ink is used to fill the printhead's nozzles, therefore the yield of the initial bundled set can be lower.