The color scanner for precise film and photo reproductions.
The quality and control you need to preserve priceless originals, right in your studio – it's easy with the Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner. You get professional-quality scans that make it simple to digitally archive virtually any original. 6400 dpi resolution, a 4.0 Dmax, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film. Digital ICE® Technologies remove surface defects, while two sets of film holders and an energy-efficient LED array help boost productivity. SilverFast® SE 8 Plus color management software add versatility. A specialized fluid mount tray (not included) is also available for unparalleled reproductions from black-and-white film.
- Resolution: 4800 dpi and 6400 dpi (Epson Dual Lens System)
- Professional quality color and detail — get unparalleled scans with state-of-the-art 6400 dpi optical resolution1 and advanced optics
- Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail — 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations and fine shadow detail
- Epson's exclusive Dual Lens System — automatically selects from two lenses for optimum results based on the media being scanned
- Automatically remove dust and scratches — Digital ICE Technologies remove many surface defects from film and prints to minimize costly retouching
- ReadyScan® LED light source — for fast scans with no warmup time required
- Greater productivity — batch scan multiple slides, negatives, medium- and large-format film with two sets of film holders (included)
- Advanced optics — high-reflection mirror and anti-reflective optical coatings ensure minimum optical distortion
- Do more with your film and photos — LaserSoft® Imaging SilverFast® SE Plus software included for added versatility and control
- Precision film scanning — specialized fluid mount option available (not included)
- RoHS compliant